viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

A Social Life

Chopin is my psychologist, with him I talk my issues.
Rembrandt is my mystic, he pictures the human soul.
Dostoyevsky is my best friend, he understands me entirely.
With Wagner it is all drinks, and we drink it strong!
Tolstoy is my master, he teaches me to stare and hear.
Whereas with Victor Hugo it's just fighting,
sometimes with arguments, sometimes with fists.
Marx is a teacher I admire and hear, but only sometimes.
Beethoven, he is my best friend, my councilor, my redeemer!
Hegel became my intellectual guide, casting shadows away,
but more shadows took their place.
Rachmaninoff is my confessor, he knows my darkest secrets.
David shows me glory, that which I will never see.
Tchaikovsky, with him it is all drinks,
sometimes vodka! and sometimes tea.
Kant convinced me for a while, now I admire him as opponent.
Voltaire is my enemy, Rousseau is hard to find.
Machiavelli is my best friend, with whom I share the same passion:
our love and admiration for distant past.
Goya is like my mirror, he tells me how I am.
Nietzsche showed me the truth,
now I don't know how to do without it.
And Hanna Arendt?
Well gentlemen, she's unavailable,
because she is my girlfriend!

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Muy bueno sobrino querido.....Siga asi, instruyendose y ejercitando sus talentos...Mis bendiciones....El TIo Juancho

Thaelman dijo...

Gracias tio. Un abrazo.